SMF - Just Installed!
Username  
Password
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The "partial" release of the Goverments JFK FILES  (Read 183 times)
Randal
Administrator

View Profile
« on: November 04, 2017, 09:41:20 AM »

With the POTUS releasing "most" but not "all" the CIA/FBI pertaining to the JFK assassination, please be wary of "new information regarding a conspiracy, Castro, LHO's visit to Mexico City prior to November 22, 1963". It will take YEARS before professional researchers figure this out and come to a likely conclusion! I've already seen "theories banded about" with very little substance to back their claim. As earlier stated, it will take a few years for everything washes out. In my opinion, NOTHING will reveal a conspiracy, and The Warren Commission will be vindicated after all this time.

"Go to Heaven for the Climate, or go to Hell for the Company". Mark Twain
Cliff Roberts

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 06:49:10 PM »

Agree one hundred percent, Randal.  I've read just about everything written on Oswald, including KGB file reports compiled during his stay in Russia and a book written by the KGB agent he spoke to in Mexico City. Nothing suggests that Oswald was anything but a loner, searching for a spot in the history books. He joins other lone-wolves like Guiteau, Sirhan, Bremer, Zangara, Czolgosz - they all acted on their own. Yes, Booth was different - handsome, intelligent, successful professional, many friends, including active Confederate contacts. But though he recruited others in various schemes to aid the South, Booth was definitely his own man, "A Confederate doing duty upon his own responsibility," to quote his own words. It is difficult to believe that someone with few friends, a limited education and virtually no accomplices, like Oswald, could have planned and carried out such a well-timed and precise attack against the President of the United States - and succeeded - all without assistance from another.  The facts, however, prove beyond doubt that's exactly what he did.
Randal
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 07:17:21 PM »

Great post, Cliff!

"Go to Heaven for the Climate, or go to Hell for the Company". Mark Twain
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: